157 Carmel Riviera, CarmelVirtual Tour Floorplan Flyer
An ocean view estate property showcasing 3661 SF of thoughtfully designed living space, including the main house, a guest house, and a 667 SF humidity controlled 3-car garage. The main property features 2994 SF of living space on two levels with lovely ocean vistas from most windows. The main level of the home offers a spacious master bedroom suite with two large walk-in his and her closets, and a luxurious on-suite bath. A second guest bedroom suite is also situated on the first level including a luxurious on-suite bath. Other rooms and amenities on the main level includes a guest bath, laundry room, state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry, family room, informal dining, a formal living room, and a utility room that is not included in the SF of living space totals. The main level of the home showcases a spacious out-door ocean view deck, located just outside of the formal living room with sliding doors the afford easy indoor-outdoor living space.
The upper level of the home offers a third guest bedroom, bathroom, office/4th bedroom/library option, and a bonus room. Friends and family will enjoy a re-treat visit to the full amenity one-story detached guest suite with 667 SF of living space.
The entire compound is gated with a Control 4 security-audio system in the main and detached structures. In addition to the 3- car garage is secure parking for 2 cars behind an electric sliding gate. The entire compound is meticulously landscaped with native plant materials. Access to a private beach a short stroll away.
Unique Architectural Design Elements and Amenities:
- Aluminum Roof.
- Copper chimney shroud.
- Exterior smooth stucco.
- High quality smooth plaster on all interior walls, including the garage.
- Engineered hardwood floors (Moderno White Palins Maple 6.”)
- Essence Series “Milgard Windows.”
- Three sky lights: two Velux VCE 2234 electric skylight with remote control, and one Velux Lami skylight.
- 16 feet electric gate with a lift master CSL24V DC commercial slide gate.
- High quality white European kitchen cabinets with pull outs, and extra outlets in the pantry cabinets.
- Natural Quartz counter tops in kitchen, pantry, master bath and laundry rooms with water falls design at the kitchen island.
- Franke sink and the faucet in the kitchen and laundry.
- Bertazzoni 48-inch, self-cleaning dual fuel range.
- Asko dishwasher.
- Zephyr Verona hood 42- inch glass island hood (715 CFM.)
- Sub-Zero 48” built-in side-by-side refrigerator.
- Velor gas fire place in the family/dining room.
- Hunter Douglas vignett linen window covering in living/family/dining rooms.
- Custom drapery in the master bedroom.
- ABS cellular cordless shades in all other rooms.
- Clear roll-up shades in the garage.
- California Closet white shelving in all the closets, and floor to ceiling bookcases in the library.
- Origin director series high-quality speakers in living/dining/family/master bedroom and at outside deck.
- 4 flat TV’s mounted in the family/dining, and 3 bedrooms of the main home including 65” SONY 4K Ultra HD TV, and 49” SONY 4K Ultra TV.
- Full fire sprinkler system in both the main structure and the detached structures.
- Marble floors in all bath rooms, and in the laundry room.
- European full heights glass shower doors in all bathrooms in the main home.
- Duravitt one-piece modern toilets in 2 guest bathrooms, and in the powder room.
- Hans Grohe faucets/shower fixtures and Ammara faucets in the bathrooms.
- Fairmont vanity cabinet in the powder room.
- Ginger toilet tissue holders, robe hooks and towel bars.
- Duraviitt Vero wall mounted toilet, counter sinks and bidet in the master bedroom.
- Steam/Shower in the master bath – Steamist Steam Machine
- Samsung 4.2 Cubic Ft washer and 7.5 Cubic Ft dryer.
- Power Flex 75-gallon water heater.
- Whirlpool 44,000 – grain water softener.
- Bryant furnace with 95% efficiency.
- Central vacuum.
- FREL professional fixed dehumidifiers FDK series for the garage.
- Installed Honeywell generator 17KW automatic standby with automatic shut off switch.
- Modern European style Indoor/outdoor lighting fixtures.
- Thermacore garage doors (R-Value 17.5) and lift master wall mounted garage door opener.
Architect: Peter Davis.
General Contractor: Duke Kelso.
Roofing Contractor: Scudder Roofing.